Thursday, April 5, 2007


Hi everyone,
It's been awhile. I've been very busy finishing shark suit. Only one and a half weeks left, and it's just about finished. All the animation is done, but it still needs to be tweaked in spots. So I've got a tight week for some hd rendering and sound design. yikes. Luckily, the nick jr show I work on, wonder pets!, takes a two week break starting next week. Not a moment too soon.

I also went to LA this past weekend for the college TV awards. Bigfoot's Eulogy took home 2nd place in non-traditional animation. It was also named "festival favorite" at the collge TV awards festival. Hopefully I can make it back for shark suit and my film after that.

It was a cool trip. I got to catch up on sleep. I'll post some event pictures when I get a second.

Here's a still from shark suit.

1 comment:

Andrew Coats said...

nice man! Congrats on the festivals!