Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"but as soon as I saw him I felt that he was my father, my flesh and blood, my future and my doom.  I knew that when I was grown I would be something like him; I would have to plan my campaigns within his limitations." -john cheever

I read this the other day and thought of my dad, of course. So here's dennis. Upon rereading this passage a more couple times, I've also realized it applies really well to the movie Teen Wolf.


And some koalas. I'll post more dr breakfast, but figured for today everyone's a little burnt out on floating breakfast ghosts and droopy eyeballs.


scuba diver man reminding you to swim safe.

2 comments:

Leo Matsuda said...

Very nice scuba diver, Mr Neary!!! Thanks for stopping by in my blog. I miss NY, bro!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these Koalas!