Sunday, March 1, 2009

hi everyone. Things at work have gotten a little more busy for me. As a result, I've had to scale back a little on dr breakfast.

The good news is I've decided instead to take up another smaller project, more in the vein of come have an omelette with me, the thing I made this summer.


I'm not sure when it will be done. Here are some concepts.


Expect the limited production values of an after-work-just-for-fun-style project! And don't expect much of a plot.

More news. Chicken Cowboy will be screening at Aspen Shortsfest in April. Leaping lizards!

2 comments:

J.D. Amato said...

interested to see what this one is, but sad to see Dr. Breakfast's train delayed.

Anonymous said...

Before you finish it you should consider hiring a writer. I could give you a number of a guy who wrote for "Kids Incorporated"