Saturday, May 30, 2009

hi everyone. Here's my latest short, "let's make out." I started back in march, and it's taken me a little while to finally get the thing done. Pretty much all cycles of animation done after work or during lunch. something to keep me busy...



It's much in the same style of come have an omelette with me. this one's a little more detailed though.

thanks to connie for some extra vocals there. The original idea was to have a bunch of different animators do make out cycles, but things got a little hectic as always.

Here are some stills.









If you're in Los Angeles on June 2nd, you can see Chicken Cowboy at the Director's Guild. Here's the schedule for tuesday. Many fine films playing. I'll be there as well.



Anyhow, with let's make out done, it's on to the next project. hoping to get back to dr breakfast a bit, but we will see.

7 comments:

Deb Oh said...

Yay.

Leetal said...

Aw! Dammit Stephen you're so good at these.

Leo Matsuda said...

great short man! so fun!!! Trev told me you were going to be here.I can't wait to see you bro!!!

Vadim said...

Ahhhh. Its finely finished.
Very Nice.

J.D. Amato said...

These animations legitimately make me happier. I do not mean that in a hyperbolic cute way. I mean they honestly change my mood for the better.

Kat Morris said...

This song is permanently glued to my brain.

Mike Rauch said...

That was fun!