Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hi everyone.  in chicken cowboy-related news, the DGA screening was great.  CC will screening next at the indianapolis international film festival 

IIFF is July 15-25.  check it out!  Indianapolis is my hometown, so this is especially cool for me. Like Canadians, Hoosiers are strange and often creative people.  Famous Hoosiers include Larry Bird, James Dean, Kurt Vonnegut Jr, Twyla Tharp, Wes Mongomery, and, as the security guard at the airport reminded me after seeing my driver's license last week, John Cougar Mellencamp. Someday i will paint a series of hoosier portraits.

Come have an omelette with me can also be seen this week at the NYC Food Film Festival. Check out the schedule here.  Lots of food-related films and actual food and drinks.

Here are some sketches of flight attendants



here is vadim.

and some paint chips.

you can see some dr breakfast in there. I would like to storyboard dr breakfast on paint samples. 

Finally, thank you all for the kind comments on let's make out!