Friday, May 4, 2007

Shark Suit screened yesterday, getting some nice reactions. A few people have been asking what's next. Here are a few scribbles for my senoir project. I hope to develop this character through the summer, exploring his history, personality, and environment. This is the part I love.

The designs will probably change radically, but I want to keep the texture and feeling similar to these two pieces. I've got a couple major scenes in mind. You can expect action, romance, and some weirdness. With any luck I'll have something finished in under a year, but I've got a couple other film ideas, too.

I'll just call this project chicken cowboy for now.

2 comments:

Lou Hamou-Lhadj said...

Chicken Cowboy? What happened to Cowboy Chicken? And his arch-nemesis! Now I want to make a western...

stephen said...

I'm not sure on the title. And you know, everything else, too. But he's definitely got enough adventures for a feature.